Star Adventures 🚧     
Sapiosexuality: What Attracts You to a Sexual Partner?  If you're attracted to the mind of the opposite sex, you may be sapiosexual.  Those who are sapiosexual are stimulated or challenged by the way another person thinks. They are basically in love with the mind. Sometimes, sapiosexual individuals find it arousing to engage with the intellectual perspective of another person.  Librarians, teachers, professors, and others associated with learning interest sapiosexual persons.

Misanthropes  The word “misanthrope” comes from the Greek word meaning “to hate people.” Misanthropes avoid human interaction whenever possible and avoid people whenever possible.

Misanthropes enjoy people watching.  If people watching is one of your favorite activities, there is a big chance that you could be a misanthrope through to the bone.  These people usually strongly prefer watching people over actually interacting with them.  


Misanthropy is caused by having your life change drastically in realizations the truth isn't the truth
spending time with the wrong people.  A commitment gone sideways, lovers grown apart.

Misanthropes
are people who recognizes that in accord with Sturgeon’s law, 90% of humanity is chaff and the other 10% are endlessly persecuted by the 90% who realize they are mediocre in comparison.


Autosexual and autoromantic relationships are with one's self preferred over relationships with others.  Autosexual and autoromantic means an emotional and sexual attraction to yourself, a sexual desire for yourself, erotically aroused by your own physical being. 
 
Asexual:  Not experiencing sexual attraction to individuals of any gender. 
Aromantic:  Not experiencing romantic attraction to individuals of any gender.   
Demisexual:  Not experiencing sexual attraction until an emotional bond is formed. 
Demiromantic:  Not experiencing sexual attraction until a close emotional bond is formed.
Demiromantic Pansexual: Attracted to all genders after a strong emotional connection is formed.
Romantic Partner or Community: Partner intimacy exclusive pair - Community intimacy a group.

Festival  A Polycule is the extended family of a polyamorous relationship.  Polyamory is the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the consent of all partners involved in consensual, ethical, and responsible non-monogamy.  Open relationships have agreements to have sex outside their relationships.  Polyamorous people are committed to loving multiple partners.  Nothing is always absolutely so.  Relationships in motion and change, polycules have a core group with others cycled in and out using past experience skitsCults us polycule skits to extract something of value then cycle out.